These 12 features in your HRMS will offer you the most reliable and error-free management in your daily HR activities!
PeopleHR India is one of those HRMS that offers your multiple features in a single Software, and that too at an affordable price!
PeopleHR India is also best to use from any location. i.e. you can easily work from home or office using PeopleHR India!
PeopleHR India builds a beneficial and secure working atmosphere not just for your HR department, but also for your entire staff. So let’s go ahead and see the features of PeopleHR India that are on offer for you while you work from home or office!
1) Payroll: View and generate employee payroll based on the predefined salary structure. Download the salary register and all salary slips in a go. View historical payroll information and auto PF and ESIC calculations.
2) Automated & customized workflows: Workflows are easy to build with this feature and can perform hundreds of actions using any employee data set. It allows you to see your workflow dashboard and also includes an easy process builder.
3) Manager Access: Saves more time by assigning permissions to your senior management team. Let them authorize holidays, edit timesheets, add appraisals, and more.
4) Employee Performance: Motivate your employees to meet their targets and develop their skills. Track your results, and keep getting better. It helps you to measure, react, and improve.
5) Report Designer: You will find pre-made reports that include data specific to your company. This is perfect for building custom reports that can be visible to the whole company or a selected few.
6) Training Matrix: Add a training scheme to an employee’s record, and watch the progress bar fill up from your Training Matrix.
7) Holiday Planning & Absence Tracking: Approve holiday requests from your browser and Track absence and track negative trends before they have a chance to get any bigger.
8) Applicant Tracking System: Attract the best candidates, and move them through your pipeline. It helps you attract, identify, and recruit.
9) Employee Self–Service: Self-service helps you empower your people. Your staff can log in and edit information. You can also audit any changes if required.
10) Task Lists: Take your task list anywhere, with a traffic light color system to tell you what’s done, what’s due, and what’s overdue.
11) Alerts & Reminders: Never forget another appraisal, back-to-work interview, or birthday ever again.
12) Employee Clock In & Out: Allows employees to clock in and out whenever they are off their desks.
With PeopleHR India, you can convert your HR operations into smart and easy operations! To be a part of PeopleHR India, click https://peoplehrindia.com/contact-us now!
March 14, 2023